*Sage 100 is currently in Beta. As such, it is not widely available for use yet.*
Audience: ERP Admin
Summary: Reviews how to sync Sage 100 to MineralTree including connector installation and configuration.
Install and setup prerequisites
- Access to the Sage server
- A Windows user with privileges to create Windows scheduled tasks on the server (usually an Admin user)
- A Sage user with access to Role Maintenance
- This user account will be the sync user for the Sage 100 integration
- All AP and PO data entry must be complete and posted prior to beginning the initial sync.
Install the connector
- Download the executable file.
- Launch the .exe and follow steps in the installer. No inputs/changes are required while running through the steps of the Installer.
- Finish installation.
Set up Security Roles
Upon first installing the connector, you must assign new security roles for MineralTree.
- Go to the Role Maintenance task in Sage 100
- Navigate to the MineralTree Options task
- Grant Modify and View permissions to the role that will be establishing the Sage 100-MineralTree connection.
Configure Setup Options
Navigate to Accounts Payable > Setup Options > MineralTree Options