If you change the password of the NetSuite user tied to the MineralTree sync, you'll need to manually disconnect MineralTree from NetSuite and reconnect with the new password. To disconnect and reconnect, follow the steps below.
1. Log into MineralTree as an Accounting Manager user. Click "Company Profile" under SETTINGS.
2. On the Company Profile page, click "Disconnect from NetSuite" in the upper left corner.
3. You will be returned to the previous screen.
1. Click the CONNECT TO NETSUITE button in the red box in the upper right corner.
2. Fill out the required information using your NetSuite admin user credentials. 'Role' will always be '3'.