Audience: ERP Admin
Summary: Reviews the configurations that must be completed in Intacct before synching with MineralTree
In order to successfully sync MineralTree with your Intacct account, you must:
- Enable Web Services
- Add Mineraltree to Web Services Authorizations
- Enable Smart Events Logs
- Process Bills with Selected status
- Disable Account Labels
- Disable payment approvals
- Enable Duplicate Numbering
To begin, log in to your Intacct account.
Enable Web Services
1. Log in to your Intacct account with an administrator role. Select Company > Admin > Subscriptions.
2. Scroll down to Web Services and make sure it is toggled on.
3. A message will display indicating that you might incur additional charges with this subscription. MineralTree is an Intacct Ready Partner, so Intacct will waive these fees. Please contact your Intacct Representative to ensure that you are not charged.
Add Mineraltree to Web Services Authorizations
1. Select Company > Company Info.
2. Select the Security tab and then click Edit.
4. Scroll down to Web Services authorizations, and click Add. Add the Mineraltree sender ID and press Save. Please note that it is case-sensitive. It must be entered exactly as "Mineraltree" in the Sender ID field.
Enable Smart Events Logs
Enabling Smart Events allows the application to track items that are deleted within Intacct, so that your data always remains in sync.
1. The path to the Smart Events list depends on your subscriptions. Either navigate to Customization Services > Smart Events Catalog, and click Add or click Platform Services > Smart Events and Add a new Smart Event.
2. Select Vendor as the Owner Object, and click Next.
4. Select Log as the Action. Highlight Delete in the Events section and click the right arrow to move it into the box on the right side. Click Next.
5. In the Smart Link ID type MT_DELETE_CHECK , and click Done.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 selecting AP Bill as the Owner Object.
7. Repeat steps 2-5 selecting AP Term as the Owner Object.
8. Repeat steps 2-5 selecting AP Adjustment as the Owner Object.
9. Repeat steps 2-5 selecting Item as the Owner Object.
Print and Confirm any outstanding Payment Requests
Bills in the Selected status will not sync to MineralTree, and when you begin making payments in MineralTree, you will no longer use the “Select Bills to Pay” screen.
Verify that all Check and ACH have been confirmed in Intacct before starting the sync with MineralTree.
Disable Account Labels
1. Select Cash Management > Setup > Configuration.
2. Ensure that the checkbox for Account labels is unchecked.
3. Select Accounts Payable > Setup > Configuration.
4. Under the Enable Functionality section, ensure that the checkbox for Enable account labels is unchecked. Click Save.
Disable Payment Approvals
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Setup > Configuration.
2. In the Payment approval settings section, ensure that Enable AP payments approval is unchecked. Press Save.
Enable Duplicate Numbering
1. Scroll back up to the Document Sequencing section.
2. Under If bills, checks, or adjustments are assigned duplicate numbers, select "Do nothing." Click Save.
Return to MineralTree to establish your connection with Intacct.