Through MineralTree’s partnership with Yodlee, customers can access their bank account and credit card balances and transactions. After completing a one-time registration process using their credentials, users can retrieve balances and transactions on demand through the MineralTree interface. Multi-factor authentication controls that have been put into place on the accounts are respected in the MineralTree interface to ensure security.
Any of the verified payment accounts available on the Dashboard can be registered to receive balances and transactions. Both Accounting Managers and Payment Authorizers have the ability to register bank accounts. This registration step is a one- time process. To register an account:
- Click the Refresh button to the left of the bank cash balance for the account you want to register.
- Search for your bank and account type In the Connect to your bank Note: There are often multiple types of accounts supported for each bank, and many banks with similar or identical names. If you select the incorrect account, you will have the option to change this later.
- Enter your account credentials when prompted. These fields will vary based on your bank and account type. If multi-factor authentication is enabled on your bank account, you will be prompted to provide additional information.
- Note: If the data requested looks unfamiliar, it’s likely that you have selected the wrong account type. Verify that the bank logo and URL mentioned on the screen match the site you use when logging into your account via online banking. If the account is incorrect, click Step 1 in the top right of the dialog to go back and select a new account.
- If your bank is Silicon Valley Bank refer to this article to create your DirectConnect PIN.
- Once you have successfully authenticated, the status of your accounts will change to On this screen, you will see all accounts associated with these online banking credentials, but once you close the dialog, you will only receive balances and transactions for the verified payment accounts that appear on the Dashboard.
- Close the dialog using the X in the top right of the dialog. It may take a minute to retrieve the account balances. Once available, the bank cash balance will update.
After connecting your account for the first time, you can request updated balances by clicking the Refresh button to the left of the bank cash balance. If multi-factor authentication is enabled on your account, you may be prompted to authenticate before your report loads. The refresh may take a few minutes, and will appear on the dashboard once available.
Hover over the “i” icon to the right of the account name to see the last updated date. In certain cases, the account data that MineralTree receives is not the most current information. The updated date in the message reflects the date and time at which the last data was available from your account. If this date is not current, click refresh again later to receive more current information.
Bank account transactions are available on the Reports tab. Click Reports, and then select the Cleared Transactions sub-tab to view this data.
Select the Account for which you would like to review transactions, and then select a date range. Click Generate Report to review the information. If multi-factor authentication is enabled on your account, you may be prompted to authenticate before your report loads. The report generation may take a few minutes – refresh the tab, or come back at a later time to review the generated report. You can print this report or download it in .bai, .csv, .ofx, or .qbo format.
In certain cases, the transaction data that MineralTree receives is not the most current information. If the report that you have requested is incomplete, a message at the top of the report reflects the date and time after which data is not yet available. If this message appears, click generate report again at a later time to review the most current transaction information.
In order to use this service, you must have access to online banking. If you do not have online access to your bank account, please contact your bank. Additionally, certain banks are not supported by this service, and bank support is subject to change. If you are unable to locate your bank or account type in the connect to your bank workflow, please contact MineralTree.