Audience: Accounting Manager
Summary: Reviews how to apply credits in Intacct so that they can be applied in MineralTree. You cannot directly apply credits in MineralTree; it has to be done in your accounting package.
How to apply credits in Intacct
- Add Account Adjustment by clicking on Accounts Payable -> Adjustments.
- Enter Account Adjustment information then post.
- Choose “Debit Memo” – NOT “Credit Memo”
- Go to Accounts Payable -> Pay Bills.
- Find the bill under Accounts Payable.
i. Select the check box to the left of the relevant bill and click Apply Credits.
ii. Adjust the balance of Amount to Pay (must be $0)
iii.Select "Pay Now"
5. The change to the balance of the bill will sync to MineralTree within a few minutes. The following will occur:
- The remaining amount will update and display on the Invoice / Search page in MineralTree.
- The remaining balance (if any) can be paid in MineralTree on the Invoices tab.
- The "i" bubble will show original amount when hovering with mouse on the invoices tab.
- Information about the credit(s) applied to bills will be included on the remittance for the payment.
Note: Credits need to be applied before you move the invoices to the Selected Payments queue.