Audience: Accounting Manager
Summary: Reviews how to apply credits in Intacct so that they be applied in MineralTree. You cannot directly apply credits in MineralTree; it has to be done in your accounting package.
How to apply credits in Intacct
- Add Bill for vendor by clicking on Accounts Payable > Bills (+).
- Enter Bill information and Post.
- Add Account Adjustment by clicking on Accounts Payable > Account Adjustments (+).
- Enter Account Adjustment information then post. Note: Choose “Debit Memo” – NOT “Credit Memo”
- Go to Accounts Payable > Select Bills to Pay.
- Find the bill under Accounts Payable. Then click the check box to the left of the relevant bill and click Apply Credits. Then click Save.
- The change to the balance of the bill will sync to MineralTree within a few minutes. The remaining balance can be paid in MineralTree on the Invoices tab after the change has synced. Information about the credit(s) applied to bills will be included on the remittance for the payment. Amount change will reflect in Unpaid Invoices list in MineralTree. "i" bubble will show original amount when hovering with mouse on the invoices tab.