You can reset your password from the MineralTree login page.
- Click the Forgot your username or password? link at the bottom of the login page.
- Provide your MineralTree username. This is your email address.
- Provide the phone number that we have on file for you.
- You will see a message indicating that an email with a temporary password is being sent to you.
- Check your email for a temporary password.
This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of this email is Your password has been reset
- Copy the temporary password from the email. Be sure not to copy extra spaces at the beginning or the end of the password.
- Log in to MineralTree with your username and temporary password.
- You will be prompted to provide a two factor security code. This code is delivered to the phone number on file for your user.
- You will be prompted to provide a new permanent password.
- If you do not receive your temporary password email, please check your spam folder.
- If your temporary password is not working, verify that your old password is not stored in your browser history.
- After 10 unsuccessful login attempts, your user account will be locked and you will not be able to reset your password on your own. Contact the administrator of your account, or contact MineralTree Support to unlock your account.