Audience: All users
Summary: Reviews how to reset your password
This article reviews:
How to reset password
- Click Forgot your username or password? on the login page. Make sure you're on the correct one.
- Login pages are sometimes different for different companies. For instance, your login page might be pay.mineraltree.com but you're trying to sign into payments.mineraltree.com.
- Provide your MineralTree username.
- Your username is your email address
- Provide the phone number that we have on file for you.
- Check your email for a temporary password
- the sender is: email@example.com
- The subject line of this email is Your password has been reset
Not receiving an Email?
- Contact your MineralTree Administrator to verify the phone number we have is correct. They can update your number using these steps.
- Verify the email hasn't gone to your spam folder.
Temporary Password isn't working?
- Verify you are using the correct login page.
- Be sure not to copy extra spaces at the beginning or the end of the password.
- Verify that your old password is not popping up from your browser auto-fill.
- If all else fails, try manually typing in the temporary password.