How to Reset Password:
- Click: Forgot your username or password? on the login page
- Provide your MineralTree username. This is your email address.
- Provide the phone number that we have on file for you.
- Check your email for a temporary password
- the sender is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of this email is Your password has been reset
Not receiving an Email?
- Verify you are using the correct login page. Note that Different Companies have different login pages. If you've had your password reset in the past, use the link contained in that email.
- Contact your MineralTree Administrator to verify the phone number we have is correct. They can update your number using the steps in this article:
- Verify the email hasn't gone to your spam folder.
Temporary Password isn't working?
- Verify you are using the correct login page.
- Be sure not to copy extra spaces at the beginning or the end of the password.
- Verify that your old password is not popping up from your browser autofill.
- If all else fails, try manually typing in the temporary password