Below are the setups required to authorize the MineralTree QuickBooks desktop Connector to work with your QuickBooks Company file. This is a one time authorization for each Company file.
- Login to QuickBooks as an Admin in Single User Mode
- Launch the MineralTree Connector (likely shortcut on your desktop)
- The QuickBooks Application will pop up with the below Certificate screen:
- Select “Yes whenever the QuickBooks company file is open” (4th option).
- Select "Login as: Admin"
- Check “Allow the application to access personal data…”
4. Select "Done" and/or Complete on the next popup.
5. It will then come up with a second (similar) window asking you to confirm those same options as above.
6. The connector should then say "Synchronizing with Quickbooks".
NOTE: It will say "Connected to Server" when the sync is complete.
7. (Optional) If the connector asks you for a Token, you can get it in the Mineraltree website via
Settings -> Company Profile -> "Get New Key"