Audience: ERP Admin
Summary: This article explains how to authorize the MineralTree QuickBooks Desktop connector to work with your QuickBooks Company file. This is a one-time authorization for each Company file.
- Login to QuickBooks as an Admin in Single User Mode.
- NOTE: If these admin credentials are used by multiple people to log into QuickBooks, you should create another admin user for this purpose.
- Launch the MineralTree Connector (most likely shortcut on your desktop)
- If you have not downloaded the connector, you can download it by signing into MineralTree as an Accounting Manager and navigating to Settings > Company Profile > Download Connector.
- The QuickBooks Application will pop up with the below Certificate screen select the below options and then click Continue...:
- Select “Yes whenever the QuickBooks company file is open” (4th option).
- Select "Login as: Admin"
- Check “Allow the application to access personal data…”
4. Select Done and/or Complete on the next pop-up.
5. Confirm those same options in step 3 on the next window.
6. Switch QuickBooks back to Multi-user mode.
7. Enter the token. When the connector asks you for a Token, you can get it in the MineralTree website by signing in as an accounting manager and navigating to Company Profile by clicking your initials on the top right of the navigation bar.
8. Click "Get New Key"
9. The connector should then say "Synchronizing with Quickbooks."NOTE: It will say "Connected to Server" when the sync is complete.