Audience: ERP Admin
Summary: This article explains how to authorize the MineralTree QuickBooks Desktop connector to work with your QuickBooks Company file. This is a one-time authorization for each Company file.
- Login to QuickBooks as an Admin in Single User Mode.
- Launch the MineralTree Connector (most likely shortcut on your desktop)
- If you have not downloaded the connector, you can download it by signing into MineralTree as an Accounting Manager and navigating to Settings > Company Profile > Download Connector.
- The QuickBooks Application will pop up with the below Certificate screen select the below options and then click Continue...:
- Select “Yes whenever the QuickBooks company file is open” (4th option).
- Select "Login as: Admin"
- Check “Allow the application to access personal data…”
4. Select Done and/or Complete on the next pop-up.
5. Confirm those same options in step 3 on the next window.
6. Switch QuickBooks back to Multi-user mode.
7. Enter the token. When the connector asks you for a Token, you can get it in the MineralTree website by signing in as an accounting manager and navigating to Settings > Company Profile > "Get New Key"
8. The connector should then say "Synchronizing with Quickbooks."NOTE: It will say "Connected to Server" when the sync is complete.