MineralTree allows users to manually mark invoices as paid. This is useful if invoices were already paid outside of Mineraltree or your Accounting package.
Manual payments use the same steps and approval workflow as standard payments, though MineralTree does not send manual payments out.
To submit a manual payment:
1. Add the invoices you'd like to manually pay to the Payment Queue
2. Confirm the Payment once the invoice(s) are in the queue:
3. Select one of the below payment types, and select "Submit Payment"
- Manual Check: a manually issued check (not initiated through the application)
- Manual Card: a card payment made out of band (not initiated through the application)
- Biller Portal: Your company enters vendor information in the Biller Portal belonging to the vendor. The vendor initiates an ACH debit (not initiated through the application)
4. Once a manual payment has been submitted, approved and processed there is a final step before it will sync to the accounting package:
- Go to the Payments tab locate the manual payment.
- Click on the amount to open the Payment Details dialog.
- Enter the Check Number and click “Mark as Paid” (bottom right). Note: for Biller Portal and Manual Card payments you do not need to provide a check #.