If you use MineralTree without an accounting package, you can create recurring invoices to track bills that occur periodically, for example, rent payments.
(If your MineralTree company is connected to an accounting package like Netsuite or Quickbooks, you may be able to create scheduled bills in that package; these would sync over to MineralTree. Another option is using auto-scheduled payments in MineralTree.)
You can use these steps:
1. Log into MineralTree.
2. Click the Inbox icon at upper right.
3. Click the "create an invoice without a document" link.
4. Enter the vendor name.
5. Click the "scheduler" button to open the schedule pane.
6. In the "Starts On" box, enter a date, e.g. 1/1/18.
7. Click the "no end date" box, or enter an end date.
8. Click Save to save the schedule -- that pane disappears.
9. Enter an amount and click the Create button.
10. You should see a confirmation dialog that the invoice was created.
11. In the Quicklinks menu at upper right, choose "Manage Recurring Invoices".
12. You should see the new schedule listed for this vendor.
13. Click the Invoices tab to see the first instance of this unpaid bill.
You should then see these invoices created in yourMineralTree Invoices tab on the dates you have chosen. Please note that these bills are still subject to any invoice or payment approval processes you have in place, and must be processed for payment by an Accounting Manager as usual.